Open top menu
Home
Blogroll
About me
Contact form
justatestSL
home
Outfits
Casual
Fetish and latex
Heels and boots
Appliers
Adult Second life
bdsm furniture
sex furniture
RLV restraints
animations
Review policy
Social media
Flickr
Blogger
RSS feed
Google +
Second life
Contact us
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
#17 officer lady
for those who have a thing for sexy people in uniforms :) click here for :
credits and links
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
#15 H.C. Quinn mesh feet update
Hyperion Creations released first update for the Quinn heels, i could write a book about these but for now I will just say : irresistible. m...
#26 a kinky latex dildo pillow oO
click here for links credits and more : kinky latex dildo pillow
#22 fishnet mini dress
click here for : credits and links
#21 smoking
Strapped up tight, in a smoking mood : credits and links
#17 officer lady
for those who have a thing for sexy people in uniforms :) click here for : credits and links
#18 Pinup peeps
without even looking too much I got lucky finding great items at may c88 and made this semi formal evening look, click for : credits and lin...
#24 lotd
I'm loving the mesh ass from Banned, specially when I can find mesh tops that fit without any glitching, the pants layer is very nice qu...
#1 second life style
T oday's my first post, I had the idea of writing a blog about my finds in second lif e . Now I'm on it 8)The theme is fetish , st...
tesssssssssst
#26 a kinky latex dildo pillow oO Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:51 PM click here for links credits and more : kinky latex dildo pillow #25 domi...
#19 teasing cage
After trying out many SL stores, I found an awesome awesome cage to place inside my crypt. Matches nicely to the dark environment. cage : ...
blogroll
SL feeds & links
http://fetish-second-life.blogspot.com/atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500
Powered by
Blogger
.
Contributors
Justa Destiny
MORANTIQUE DALMATIA
justatest
Contact Form
Name
Email
*
Message
*
Popular Posts
#26 a kinky latex dildo pillow oO
click here for links credits and more : kinky latex dildo pillow
#25 dominatrix - Strictly buisness
A hawt look for the BDSM crowd of second life or just the lovers of fetish fashion - click here for : marketplace and inworld links
tesssssssssst
#26 a kinky latex dildo pillow oO Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:51 PM click here for links credits and more : kinky latex dildo pillow #25 domi...
#24 lotd
I'm loving the mesh ass from Banned, specially when I can find mesh tops that fit without any glitching, the pants layer is very nice qu...
#23 LOTD and a bdsm surprise
Platform boots for gothic styles or fetishists ;) holding a whipping cane, smoking on a cigarette, ready to hit butts and boobies *grins* cl...
#22 fishnet mini dress
click here for : credits and links
#20 [BANNED] ass & Chronokit hoodie
new mesh ass from [BANNED] and other goodies click for more naked ass pictures and links
#21 smoking
Strapped up tight, in a smoking mood : credits and links
#1 second life style
T oday's my first post, I had the idea of writing a blog about my finds in second lif e . Now I'm on it 8)The theme is fetish , st...
#15 H.C. Quinn mesh feet update
Hyperion Creations released first update for the Quinn heels, i could write a book about these but for now I will just say : irresistible. m...
Home
Blogroll
About me
Contact form
© 2013 justatestSL - sitemap :
a fetish and bdsm second life blog
No comments:
Post a Comment