I love gas masks, why when did it start? I don't know, I just like them and collect them in second life. I know for some it's part of a forced restraint or bdsm play, me I just like them sexy masks ;p
[NeurolaB Inc.] MASK Cyber Rave V-3 : http://slurl.com/secondlife/NLAB%20Inc/85/53/3075
[Neurolab Inc.] MESH ShoKs Shoes (L) Electro Grey Small 2.1 : http://slurl.com/secondlife/NLAB%20Inc/85/53/3075
skin - Laq Vilda - laq skins slurl
hands and feets - Slink, casual hands elegant hands slink slurl
ears - Mandala Steking ears Mandala mesh ears on MP
bikini - [Haste] Mico Bikini White ~MESH~ Haste mesh micro bikini on MP
sculpt nails - Bamboo - Tuxedo Bamboo mp - good sculpted nails in second life 8)
eyes - FATEeyes - unlimited customisation V2.0 - mesh eyes in second life
cuffs : ..::DeliciouS::.. Adamantium Prisoner Cuff : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Conte%20Love%20Paradise/85/53/3075
hair : >TRUTH< Rashida - night http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth/85/53/3075
lashes : ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beetlebones/85/53/3075
pose : ~AM~ Porn pose 5 http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alterior%20Living/86/52/3090
pose : Purple Poses Beth 0 : http://slurl.com/secondlife/PURPLE%20ISLAND/86/52/3090
Sunday, March 24, 2013
#8 a fetish for masks in sl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)


No comments:
Post a Comment